article thumbnail

BREAKING: Diamondback Buying Endeavor In $26B Permian Megamerger

Law 360 M&A

said Monday it has agreed to buy Endeavor Energy Resources LP in a cash and stock deal valued at approximately $26 billion, inclusive of Endeavor's net debt, to create the premier independent operator in the Permian Basin. Diamondback Energy Inc.

article thumbnail

Why Oil & Gas Exploration Company Enerplus Shares Are Surging Premarket Today

Benzinga

The combined company’s enterprise value is projected to be around $11 billion, inclusive of Enerplus’ net debt, based on the transaction. After deal closure, Chord shareholders will own about 67% of the combined company and Enerplus the remaining 33% on a fully diluted basis. Full story available on Benzinga.com

Insiders

Sign Up for our Newsletter

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

These Analysts Boost Their Forecasts On Diamondback Energy Following Merger News

Benzinga

for around $26 billion, inclusive of Endeavor’s net debt. Diamondback Energy Inc (NASDAQ: FANG ) disclosed a definitive merger deal with Endeavor Energy Resources, L.P. In particular, the transaction comprises around 117.3 million shares of Diamondback common stock and $8 billion of cash, subject to customary adjustments.

article thumbnail

Simpson Thacher-Led Hilton Grand Inks $1.5B Bluegreen Buy

Law 360 M&A

billion deal including net debt, the companies announced Monday. Hilton Grand Vacations Inc., advised by Simpson Thacher, will acquire fellow timeshare company Bluegreen Vacations, guided by Stearns Weaver Miller, in a $1.5

article thumbnail

Why Alaska Air Shares Are Diving Today

Benzinga

billion of HA's net debt. Alaska Air Group Inc (NYSE: ALK ) shares are diving today by over 12% after the company penned an acquisition deal with Hawaiian Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: HA ) worth approximately $1.9 billion, including $0.9 The transaction value translates to $18.00 The merger will boost the fifth.

article thumbnail

Why B2B Rental Company McGrath RentCorp Shares Are Surging Premarket Monday

Benzinga

The transaction, which includes about $800 million of net debt, represents a premium of 10.1% McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ: MGRC ) shares are trading higher after WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: WSC ) agreed to acquire the company for $3.8 to McGrath’s closing share price on January 26, 2024.

B2B 52
article thumbnail

What's Going On With Natural Gas Compression Company CSI Compressco Shares Today?

Benzinga

CSI Compressco LP (NASDAQ: CCLP ) disclosed its acquisition by Kodiak Gas Services, Inc (NYSE: KGS ) in an all-equity transaction valued at approximately $854 million, including the assumption of $619 million of net debt, based on the closing price of Kodiak's stock on December 18, 2023.